2e is looking for a Web Developer who embraces change and continually adapts to new and emerging technology. You’ll spend your days breathing life into exciting technological solutions and working across platforms, languages and media to assist our teams in delivering industry-leading experiences. You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about developing incredible work for our clients. You’ll need to be able to work collaboratively with digital producers, creatives and account teams, while being able to work independently to see a product to completion. We value a pragmatic approach to development, always seeking to find the simple solution for a complex problem.
At A Glance
Location: St. Louis, MO
Expected Travel: N/A
Reports to: Technology Director
- Develop engaging websites using the latest front-end technology and adhering to best practices for usability, accessibility and performance.
- Collaborate with designers to turn their creative vision into a compelling digital experience.
- Work with Digital Producer and Technology Director to define project scope and timeline.
- Integrate front-end applications with back-end applications through APIs.
- Ensure entire technology stack is developed for stability, speed and security.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile platforms.
- Find simple, pragmatic solutions for complex problems.
- Extensive experience turning design comps into responsive, accessible performant websites and applications.
- Five years of experience in developing websites and applications.
- Experience developing custom templates in WordPress.
- Proficiency in at least one relevant and globally supported front-end framework such as React, Angular or Vue. Familiarity with at least one other.
- Familiarity with database technology like MySQL, MS SQL and oracle.
- Solid understanding of challenges associated with developing front-end applications targeted at multiple client devices.
Why Work At 2e?
2e is the launch and growth agency behind the people and advancements that expand possibilities for human health. After three consecutive MM&M Healthcare Agency of the Year victories, 2e has set its sights on redefining the way pharmaceutical, medical device, and life science brands are introduced to and shared with the world. Partnering with clients who share this aspiration, 2e is connecting more people with the therapies and technologies that will shape a better future. With offices across the Midwest and California, our 150-plus employees are advancing industry expectations for branding, marketing strategy, digital engagement, sales training, and more.
To support our team members in all aspects of their wellness, 2e offers myriad benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, etc. We also provide an opportunity to invest in a 401(k) with a company match, paid time off, work-from-home opportunities, a profit-sharing program, and competitive maternity and paternity leave policies.
- Dog-friendly office
- Annual company retreats
- On-site skill development classes
- Monthly birthday lunches
- Sponsored extracurricular activities and sports
- Free 2e merchandise
- Community involvement opportunities
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, and probably will at any time with or without notice.
2e is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
2e is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation to apply for positions as a result of your disability, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (314) 436 2323 to contact a member of our Human Resource team.